Morning Cinnamon French Puffs
- Slice Traditional loaf in approximately 2" slices.
- In medium bowl, mix one egg and ½ cup milk.
- Soak slices in egg mixture.
- In medium sauté pan, melt one tbsp. butter and fry slices until golden brown.
- Serve warm (butter & maple syrup optional!)
Elegant Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Slice Sapphire loaf into approximately 1½" slices.
- Place slices in individual, shallow serving bowls.
- Drizzle ¼ cup heavy whipping cream (liquid) on each.
- Top with fresh blueberries or macadamia shavings.
Anytime Treasure Treats
- Spread peanut butter on slices of Fool's Gold.
- Spread cream cheese on slices of Piña Colada.
- Mix equal parts cream cheese and powdered sugar to frost Ruby.